Stoa Varsity Script Submission
For Stoa script submission forms, please visit this link and scroll down until you find the tab labeled: Submission Forms . Click this tab to reveal the links for each speech event and the forms you will need to submit for tournaments.
- You can scan your originals with a traditional scanner, print and highlight/edit your hard copy source and finally use your phone to take pictures of each page in order to submit electronically as one file. Or, you can use a pdf phone scanner app, compile each page scanned into one file. Open that file plus your submission forms in Adobe PDF Editor and highlight/edit. You will then compile your document into one file to submit.
- For more script submission information, please visit the link to Stoa here: Tournament Documents
Watch the tutorial!
Just 6 minutes will save you loads of time!
Rapid Review YouTube
How to Submit Scripts Electronically: Steps 1-5
1. READ THE RULES for your Varsity speech event here
2. READ THE SCRIPT PREP INSTRUCTIONS & OBTAIN FORMS here.
3. PREPARE your SCRIPT SUBMISSION FORM with your parent or someone at Verity. This can be done online. Include initials and signatures. BE SURE to list the correct tournament name. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SCRIPT SUBMISSION DEADLINES ON OUR TOURNAMENT WEBSITE TO ENSURE THAT STUDENTS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT.
4. COMBINE each speech into a single file in PDF or JPEG only. Scan into a single file (you can use your phone for this!)
Suggestions for editing and merging your documents
5. ONLY 1 FILE PER SPEECH: PDF or JPEG only. Combine files before proceeding.
NAME FILE: LastName, FirstName – event.pdf (from the computer before proceeding)
5. SUBMIT SCRIPTS WITH THE SUBJECT LINE LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, EVENT NAME TO –VERITYSCRIPTS@GMAIL.COM
If you have script submission questions, please direct them to: email@example.com
READ THE RULES for your Varsity speech event here